Tuesday 20 September 2011

ME, MYSELF AND I

Assalamualikum and good evening.

My name is Nik Mohd Fauzan Bin Nik Abdullah.I'm tall person but not a short person. I am twenty years old boy of medium height.I am a cheerful person. I love to smile and laugh. When I come across an interesting thing, sometimes other people may think that it is not funny but I still laugh and laugh without reasons. I was born in Kuala Lumpur in 1991. I don't have any memory living in Kuala Lumpur because I was still baby on that time. My family moved to Kelantan when I was 1 year old.


After the UPSR examination, I've continue my secondary school study at Sekolah Menengah Sains Tengku Abdullah, a boarding school which is situated in Pahang state. I'm active person at that school. I've represented the school in many sport event such as ragbi, badminton, athletes and football.I am also a prefect at my school and the leader of yellow sport house. Maybe because being so active, I don't feel interest in my study. My SPM result was not realy good.

Next, I continue my study at Kolej Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan. Study here is very tough for me especially in Biology subject. Since my primary school, my Science subject result is not stable. Sometimes good and sometimes not good. Nevertheless, I'm not give up and will give my best for the final exam because I will be satisfied even my result is not good because I have done my best.

Finally, now I've continue my study at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris as a physical educational student. My target when I will be a sport teacher at any school after finished my study, I want to born many quality sport student so the will be the best among the best. InsyaALLAH. Thank you :)

2 comments: